Whether your hardwood flooring is hickory, cherry, cedar, mahogany, walnut, pine, rosewood, bamboo, maple or any other material, the most important thing every homeowner should take into consideration is how to clean it.
You would agree that new brooms sweep clean, but, that is not as far as it goes. You need the best mop for hardwood floors to keep your floor looking shiny and dust-free all year round. However, with so many products from which to choose, making the right selection can be a hard tackle.
Moreover, because we understand how difficult it can be to put money on a mop whose cleaning action you can trust for months or years to come, we did some homework by factoring in the following to further guide your shopping experience:
- Type of mops: Type of mops is an integral part of decision-making. It could be a steam, spray, robotic, spin, twist, dust or microfiber mops, but, the most important thing is meeting expectations of buyers.
- Whether you are looking for low cost, mid-range or high-end mop, we got you covered.
- How you want to clean your hardwood floor equally matters. Our product list comprises easy & fast (spray mop), convenient (robot mop), deep & thorough (spin) and sanitary (steam mop) cleaning action.
- Mop head is another vital consideration, in which case, microfiber remains an ultimate choice for most homeowners, but, not the only option.
- Different brands feature prominently in our top ten mops for hardwood
- 1 Top Mops for Hardwood Floors
- 1.1 LINKYO Microfiber Hardwood Floor Mop ̶ 3 Reusable Flat Mop Pads and Extension Included, for wet and dry floor cleaning
- 1.2 Bissell PowerEdge Lift off Hardwood Floor Cleaner, Tile Cleaner, Steam Mop with microfiber pads, 20781
- 1.3 O-cedar Easywring microfiber Spin Mop & bucket floor cleaning system with 3 extra refills
- 1.4 Shark Steam Pocket Mop Hard floor cleaner with swivel steering XL water tank (53501)
- 1.5 Mopnado Stainless Steel Deluxe Rolling Spin Mop with 2 microfiber mop heads
- 1.6 Super Absorbent Microfiber Mop for hardwood
- 1.7 SharkNinja Shark Genius Hard Floor Cleaning System (S5003D)
- 1.8 Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner, Moondust
- 1.9 BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro All in One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop for Hard floors and area rugs, 2306A
- 1.10 LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Steam Mop Hardwood Floor cleaning Garment Steamer for clothes S3601 10-in-1 Steamer with 11.5Oz Tank, 20FT Cord
- 2 Conclusion
Top Mops for Hardwood Floors
Nevertheless, before carting away your purchase to checkout, we selected only the best mops to save you from stress of comparing hundreds or even thousands of products.
LINKYO Microfiber Hardwood Floor Mop ̶ 3 Reusable Flat Mop Pads and Extension Included, for wet and dry floor cleaning
There are many reasons why LINKYO microfiber hardwood mop caught our attention. And if you ask why we choose it for this review, it is because apart from being one of the most popular home accessory manufacturers, it features impeccable qualities such as the following:
- It has a durable stainless steel handle, aluminium mop frame and ABS plastic components.
- With a 14.75-inch mop head that rotates at 360-degrees, you’ve a product that returns value for your money.
- It is suitable for both office and home hardwood cleaning (wet and dry floors).
- It comes with bonus microfiber cloths/pads.
- An adjustable handle that extends to 70-inches long makes it easy to reach difficult areas.
- Enjoy a 2-year manufacturer product warranty with LINKYO Microfiber hardwood mop.
Bissell PowerEdge Lift off Hardwood Floor Cleaner, Tile Cleaner, Steam Mop with microfiber pads, 20781
BISSEL is not only a reputed manufacturer of household items but also a market leader in providing mid-range to high-end products. The question is what do you get with the company’s PowerEdge Lift off hardwood floor cleaner? Well, we’ve got answers for you.
- It is a 2-in-1 powerful cleaning action steam mop.
- It has a steam trigger that lets you control amount necessary for effective cleaning action without damaging your floor.
- Its triangle foot design improves manoeuvrability in room edges and corners.
- It is also ideal for stove tops, countertops, grout and stove tops, thanks to grout tool and bristle brush for easy scrubbing.
- Bissell PowerEdge has passed Lab Controlled Tests and proven to eliminate up to 99-9 percent bacteria and germs on hardwood floors.
O-cedar Easywring microfiber Spin Mop & bucket floor cleaning system with 3 extra refills
If you haven’t used O-Cedar range of mops, then it is time you tried the company’s Easywring microfiber spin because of the following reasons:
- It features a deep-cleaning microfiber pad for removing and absorbing grime and dirt.
- It is machine washable.
- The microfiber head absorbs up to 30% more dirt.
- It comes with a bucket featuring in-built wringer for hands free wringing.
Shark Steam Pocket Mop Hard floor cleaner with swivel steering XL water tank (53501)
We couldn’t ignore Steam Pocket Mop with swivel steering XL Water Tank from SharkNinja. It is the ultimate choice for most buyers because of the following reasons:
- By turning ordinary water into steam in 30 seconds, you can be rest assured of powerful cleaning action on tough dirt.
- It has power cord measuring up to 25-foot making it possible to reach the nooks and crannies of your house.
- Immediate dryness after cleaning is another reason why putting money on this item is worth the taking.
- It is 99.9 percent effective on tough dirt and bacteria.
- No physical strain during handling, thanks to an ergonomic soft handle for easy and quick manoeuvrability.
- Washable microfiber pads.
Mopnado Stainless Steel Deluxe Rolling Spin Mop with 2 microfiber mop heads
It is not just us who believe in Mopnado’s stainless steel deluxe spin mop, but who wouldn’t want to give a good product a try. It is one of the best because of the following reasons:
- Fast and breeze cleaning action on all types of floors including hardwood.
- Its extendable 56-inch handle is all you need to get the job done.
- It features patented plates for easy rinse action.
- It is also highly mobile, thanks to its wheels and handles.
- Deluxe rolling spin is a full stainless steel construction backed by a 2-year warranty.
- It comes with extras such as microfiber mop heads, a dispenser for cleaning solution, bucket and scrub brush.
Super Absorbent Microfiber Mop for hardwood
Superabsorbent microfiber mop for hardwood is a product of Black Diamond Stoneworks. It is not only its cheap price that caught our attention for this review, but also the following:
- Enjoy a streak free cleaning, thanks to its microfiber mop head.
- It is suitable for cleaning difficult areas, thanks to 60-inch long handle.
- It is also ideal for wet and dry hardwood surfaces.
- It features washable microfiber pads, which are also replaceable.
SharkNinja Shark Genius Hard Floor Cleaning System (S5003D)
Shark Genius hardwood floor mop from SharkNinja is a high-ended product because after looking at its features, we can say the following:
- It is very affordable high-end product.
- It has powerful cleaning action on grease and tough dirt, thanks to a steam blaster.
- It also features intelligent steam setting with up to 3 variations for easy customization.
- You will never ever get your hands dirty again, thanks to Genius Hardwood floor mop’s touch-free technology.
Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner, Moondust
A good mop should be your best companion when doing cleaning chores, which is why FloorMate Deluxe hardwood floor mop from Hoover is equal to the task.
- It features clean boost controls.
- A lightweight product. At least than 14 pounds, you are assured of smooth mobility around the house.
- It features a dual tank technology that separates clean and dirty water when in use.
- It has a wash and dry mode. While the former lets you select suction brushes, the latter stops them for fast drying.
- It is ideal for all types of hardwood flooring and works on tough dirt.
- FloorMate Deluxe hardwood floor is a very affordable high-end mop.
BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro All in One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop for Hard floors and area rugs, 2306A
If PowerEdge Lift off hardwood floor cleaner in # 2 in this review doesn’t fit the bill, then the company’s Crosswave Pet Pro mop is worth giving a try.
- It does not only wash hardwood surfaces but also vacuums your floors simultaneously.
- It is ideal for cleaning pet hair on hardwood floors, thanks to its multi-surface brush roll.
- Pet Pro230BA also comes with a pet solution that does away with odour.
- With its nylon and microfiber brush mop, cleaning hardwood just got an innovative facelift so you don’t have trouble clearing dry debris.
- When you buy Pet Pro230BA, you give Bissell a chance to continue contributing up to $10 for pet care kitty.
LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Steam Mop Hardwood Floor cleaning Garment Steamer for clothes S3601 10-in-1 Steamer with 11.5Oz Tank, 20FT Cord
The last product in this review is a steam mop from LIGHT ‘N’ EASY, a company known for highly efficient and effective products. Our reasons for settling on this item include the following:
- It features 3 adjustable modes namely low, medium and high that lets you control the level of steam to specific hardwoods.
- It is proven to eliminate up to 99.9 difficult dirt and germs.
- Buyers enjoy customer support any time via telephone.
- It is an all-in-one steamer.
In the end, everyone deserves the best product in the market. That is aside from a desire to live in clean and healthy surroundings. It is, therefore, our hope that you found the best hardwood floor mop worth the money in this review. And as you look forward to upcoming reviews, engage up in the comment section below about your experience.