Business is booming and we’re hiring daytime and evening office cleaners.
There’s no mistake in saying that our service is the very best. We really are! “Night and day difference” and “Completely transformed our building” are what our customers say about us. We’re aiming for every single customer whether it’s a one-time cleaning or an ongoing contract to say the same things. We don’t just go the extra mile for our customers; we go the extra ten miles.
On initial cleanings for our new customers we undo all the bad and lazy work their previous company did. We remove old scuffmarks off of walls and clean the bits that always got missed including even the inside of trashcans. Nothing gets missed. It’s those details, along with using premium earth friendly bio-based products, and the right tools for the job, that set us apart.
If you can answer yes to all the following questions we urge you to read on till the end. If you answer no to any question you’re probably not a good fit for us.
- Do you enjoy cleaning?
- Are your cleaning standards better than all your friends and family members?
- Do you clean with a high energy?
- At home do you clean up after yourself as soon as possible and never leave cleaning for tomorrow?
- Do you make your bed before you leave your home in the morning?
If you’ve answered yes to all the above questions and can satisfy the following we’d love to hear from you.
- MUST have legal status to work in the US.
- MUST have a CA drivers license.
- MUST be willing, and must pass, a background and drug screening.
- MUST be able to speak English.
- MUST be reliable.
- MUST be willing to work weekends (don’t worry, we’ll schedule you time off too)
- MUST be willing to wear our company uniform.
- MUST play well with others, meaning you have a pleasant and friendly disposition.
- Nice to have – Do you have a minimum of two years experience working as a cleaner?
- Nice to have – Have you managed or supervised a cleaning team?
- Nice to have – Have you worked as part of a cleaning team?
- Nice to have – Do you have experience working with floor scrubbing or carpet steaming machines?
- Nice to have – You’ve already found your third cleaning eye. (Don’t worry if you haven’t yet, we’ll help you find it).
What we offer
- The highest hourly rate in the industry. We start at $17 per hour. You’ll receive paystubs with taxes withheld.
- Great opportunity for growth. We’re a busy new company and will be promoting from within. Now’s a great time to join us and stake your claim.
- Company culture. Whether it’s service related, technical, or administration, we treat all our employees with respect and believe a family that eats together stays together. At the beginning of each service shift we eat together as a team during which we watch training videos and encourage each other. We also play table games like ping-pong.
- Benefits. We’re still figuring our employee benefits out. Help us do that, tell us what you want, and if the general consensus matches yours, and they’re feasible, they will be implemented.
- Bonus. We gamify certain aspects of our service. Earn extra rewards as you work.
Squiffy Clean, Inc are an equal rights employer. For your consideration please email your resume and introduce yourself to us at [email protected]